[x3d-public] Don, Re: ECMAScript 6 SAI proposal (simple for now).

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:56:39 PDT 2020

Oh, it's okay with me if we leave the Node.js-X3DJSAIL X3dToNodeJS.xslt in
the trashbin. I believe I copied it from X3dToES5.xslt then modified it.
What I really want is a X3dToES6.xslt that follows modern ECMAScript
programming: classes/modules/import/export (one module OK with me to start
for simplicity).  Please refer to www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/es6 for
some example code.

I agree that a Node.js-X3DJSAIL attempt should be aborted.

However, I think we should at least pursue ES6, as X_ITE has done.

John