[x3d-public] reorg of x3d/stylesheets

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue May 26 00:52:27 PDT 2020

I found a way to list folders only in www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets.  Bless
the creator i don't have to look at all the stylesheet filenames.

$ ls */|grep /:
es6/: (move to projects)
java/: (keep here)
node/: (backed up, move to legacy)
python/: (move to projects)
vrmlscript/: (backed up, move to legacy, work is taking place in X3DJSONLD)
[ the rest are edited out ]

$ ls -d1 java/src/python/*
java/src/python/blenderScripts/ (keep)
java/src/python/jacoco/ (interesting code coverage project, move to
projects--Java)
java/src/python/pyjnius/ (see pythonSAI or X3DJSONLD, move to legacy)
java/src/python/pythonapi/ (experimental, most of effort has moved to es6,
move to legacy).
java/src/python/pythonnet/ (toss, nothing here)

So there will be a java folder under the projects folder, and jacoco goes
there.

We will do this for our next JavaScript/Java/Python meeting, unless Don is
prepared to do it sooner.