[x3d-public] Humanoid Animation X3D Examples Archive, Characters Legacy, Joe Skin Texcoord Displacer Kick

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue May 26 20:58:20 PDT 2020

Joe, I've cleaned up a few more errors and republished corrections.

 From the build logs, here are some current errors that need your HAnim skills to resolve.  We have duplicated or ambiguous name values in the skeleton that have led to duplicated DEFs.

Good news department: detected errors can be diagnosed and fixed, strict tests are helpful.  Excerpts:

* https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/
* https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/build.X3dSchematronX3dTidy.log.txt

a. Model Characters\HAnimModelFootLeft.x3d is asymmetric but FootRight is symmetric.  What do you want?

b. Model Characters/HAnimModelHandLeft.x3d has two instances of l_midcarpal_joint_12 and also hanim_l_proximal_phalanges2

c. Model Characters/HAnimModelHandRight.x3d two instances of  r_proximal_phalanges2

d. Model Specifications\KoreanCharacterMotionAnnexC01Jin.x3d has several problems

<HAnimJoint USE='hanim_humanoid_root'/> USE node has no matching DEF node [/X3D/Scene/HAnimHumanoid/HAnimJoint[2], error]
<OrientationInterpolator DEF='Keyframe_l_metatarsophalangeal'/> is missing ROUTE to send output events, for example <ROUTE fromNode='Keyframe_l_metatarsophalangeal' fromField='value_changed' toNode='SomeTargetDEFname' toField='set_something'/> [/X3D/Scene/Group/OrientationInterpolator[14], warning]
<OrientationInterpolator DEF='Keyframe_r_talocrural'/> is missing ROUTE to send output events, for example <ROUTE fromNode='Keyframe_r_talocrural' fromField='value_changed' toNode='SomeTargetDEFname' toField='set_something'/> [/X3D/Scene/Group/OrientationInterpolator[17], warning]
<OrientationInterpolator DEF='Keyframe_r_metatarsophalangeal'/> is missing ROUTE to send output events, for example <ROUTE fromNode='Keyframe_r_metatarsophalangeal' fromField='value_changed' toNode='SomeTargetDEFname' toField='set_something'/> [/X3D/Scene/Group/OrientationInterpolator[18], warning]
<ROUTE fromNode='Keyframe_humanoid_root_Position' fromField='value_changed' toNode='hanim_humanoid_root' toField='translation'/> has no corresponding toNode with DEF='hanim_humanoid_root' [/X3D/Scene/Group/ROUTE[20], error]
<ROUTE fromNode='Keyframe_humanoid_root' fromField='value_changed' toNode='hanim_humanoid_root' toField='rotation'/> has no corresponding toNode with DEF='hanim_humanoid_root' [/X3D/Scene/Group/ROUTE[21], error]

e. Model Specifications\KoreanCharacterMotionAnnexD01Jin.x3d has a few problems:

<HAnimJoint USE='hanim_humanoid_root'/> USE node has no matching DEF node [/X3D/Scene/HAnimHumanoid/HAnimJoint[2], error]
<HAnimMotion DEF=''/> name field is required [/X3D/Scene/HAnimMotion, error]
<HAnimSite DEF='hanim_site_view' name='site_view'/> contains 4 Viewpoints, more than one may be ambiguous [/X3D/Scene/HAnimHumanoid/HAnimSite, info]

f. Model Templates\DiamondManLOA_1.x3d has soem problems with HAnimSite.

See you Thursday!

v/r Don