[x3d-public] X3DJSONLD Announcement. HAnim support

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:35:26 PST 2020

X3DJSONLD has support for HAnim now, with critical changes coming to
X3DJSONLD.js, and upgrading to https for www.web3.org. I have modified the
JSONParser.js in X3DOM and X_ITE and my changes are in my master branch at
https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dom and
https://github.com/coderextreme/x_ite
Original source code is at https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD

An overview of pretty much all my HAnim example HTML files is here:

http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/HAnimOverview.html

I will look at the LOAs in the Specification now and see if I can get a
spec .html file going!

Thanks for you support, Joe, the key was to compare JSON and XML outputs in
the conversion to XML (containerFields), and finally to replace http with
https for www.web3d.org.