[x3d-public] Web Hanim developers, X3DOM and X_ITE need work

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:19:47 PST 2020

Awake! I am trying to get the LOA4 examples from the HAnim 2 specification
annexes working in X3DOM and X_ITE.  Here what I've got:

JSON and XML files are here, under LOA4*:

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/data/

LOA4 test page is here:

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/hanimloa4.html

Here is an HAnim 1 and 2 overview page, with lots of links! LOA3 from HAnim
1 seems to work!   Terrific teamwork.

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/HAnimOverview.html

I have no real clue how to proceed, and the conversions from wrl need to be
tested too.  I used view3dscene, Michaelis, so your sharp eye on the
WRL->XML would be appreciated (I renamed the version in the XML and JSON
files from 3.0 to 4.0).

Source is here, minus original spec files since I am unsure of copyright
restrictions, if any.

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD

Don, if you like, you can pick up LOA*.x3d files here for archives, I
suppose. They are in src/main/data