[x3d-public] LOA examples are PROTO based.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:53:30 PST 2020

All LOA wrl Examples in the HAnim 2 annex are PROTO based.   If we convert
to XML, we need to make a choice between PROTOs and using native tags.

For now we are using PROTOs in the JSON and XML, so perhaps things should
just work without an HAnim 2 implementation?

So perhaps these LOA files from the HAmin 2 part 1 spec do not have native
tags.

I do not know why the LOA4 protos do not work in X_ITE.

I will try using .wrls in X_ITE.

Hmm.

John
LOA0ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA0ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {
LOA0ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA0ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {
LOA1ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA1ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {
LOA1ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA1ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {
LOA2ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA2ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {
LOA2ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA2ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {
LOA3ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA3ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {
LOA3ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA3ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {
LOA4ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA4ExampleSourceInVRML.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {
LOA4ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:PROTO Humanoid [
LOA4ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.wrl:DEF humanoid Humanoid {