[x3d-public] build.java.all.log.txt

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:17:48 PST 2020

Don, you should add the command-line, Javascript tool, x3dvalidate to the
X3D resources:  Source code and instructions found here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dvalidate/blob/master/README.md

I hope that there's no confusion between x3dvalidate and X3D Validator (the
savage tool).   Suggestions for another name?  I am glad to provide other
JavaScript command-line tools to interested parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3c_pJ_CLJQ

John