[x3d-public] build.java.all.log.txt

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:37:54 PST 2020

Such as...

node.js API on top of X3DJSAIL, along with a serializer from JSON to
node.js code.
Nashorn API on top of X3DJSAIL, along with a serializer from JSON to
Nashorn code.

I have python tools to generate X3D JSON schema from X3DUOM and a Python
API on top of X3DJSAIL using pyjnius (with limitations).  Tool to extract
field types from X3DUOM.  Beta tool for mapping Parent/Child node
relationships to X3DJSAIL methods, useful for serializers.

I don't have overview web pages for these things yet.

I've been maintaining these under the X3DJSONLD umbrella for now, but
perhaps it's time to spread my wings and create separate projects.

In general, my approach is to convert JSON through the DOM to programming
language source code, providing an alternative path for X3DJSAIL users to
front end the X3DJSAIL experience with APIs for the various programming
languages, so it's easy to switch code from one programming language to
another, based on rock solid X3DJSAIL coding.

BTW, Don, are you interested in autogenerating the x3d.py Python API
documentation automatically?  I can ask around for a tool. I'm curious
myself.

John