[x3d-public] Fwd: Priorities

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:52:05 PDT 2020

I've added the following test to x3dom (coderextreme's master branch).
There are some pretty basic things such that it doesn't work,
below--MFInt32 not defined.   Do I need to define all field Types?  Can do,
I've done it before!  I probably need to do it in the same scope as
initialize?

I will pursue adding field types for now. Wish me luck!

Thanks.

x3dom-full.debug.js:45007 Adding fields
x3dom.registerNodeType.defineClass.nodeChanged @ x3dom-full.debug.js:45007
x3dom-full.debug.js:45034 Number of fields 6
VM46:31 Uncaught ReferenceError: MFInt32 is not defined
    at eventsProcessed (eval at nodeChanged (x3dom-full.debug.js:45126),
<anonymous>:31:16)
    at initialize (eval at nodeChanged (x3dom-full.debug.js:45126),
<anonymous>:24:2)
    at eval (eval at nodeChanged (x3dom-full.debug.js:45126),
<anonymous>:236:41)
    at x3dom.registerNodeType.defineClass.nodeChanged.nodeChanged
(x3dom-full.debug.js:45139)
    at x3dom.NodeNameSpace.setupTree (x3dom-full.debug.js:11796)
    at x3dom.registerNodeType.defineClass.nodeChanged.nodeChanged
(x3dom-full.debug.js:33648)
    at x3dom.NodeNameSpace.setupTree (x3dom-full.debug.js:11796)
    at x3dom.NodeNameSpace.<anonymous> (x3dom-full.debug.js:11789)
    at NodeList.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at x3dom.NodeNameSpace.setupTree (x3dom-full.debug.js:11787)
x3dom-full.debug.js:45007 Adding fields
x3dom.registerNodeType.defineClass.nodeChanged @ x3dom-full.debug.js:45007
x3dom-full.debug.js:45034 Number of fields 5
x3dom-full.debug.js:45007 Adding fields
x3dom.registerNodeType.defineClass.nodeChanged @ x3dom-full.debug.js:45007
x3dom-full.debug.js:45034 Number of fields 5
x3dom-full.debug.js:45007 Adding fields
x3dom.registerNodeType.defineClass.nodeChanged @ x3dom-full.debug.js:45007

 create mode 100644 test/functional/Gears/Rotor.x3d
 create mode 100644 test/functional/Gears/gears.x3d
 create mode 100644 test/functional/Gears/index.html

http://localhost:8000/test/functional/Gears/

Thanks,

John