[x3d-public] announce: X3D4 updates

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:10:43 PDT 2020

The only way I know how to get Scripts working is with X_ITE. That means
using Inline at the top level.  That's currently how I'm getting X3DScript
working (but I'm fairly sure i can get it working otherwise, not sure.  I
think that restricting Scripts to Inlines will be a breaking change for
X3DOM.

Please show me a way to get script (Script) working with fields, if you
think it will be possible.  Thanks! I'm going to go search back in email to
find out where you said X3DScript would be acceptable.

I assume you got Script working with fields in 1997.  I don't like
anecdotal things.  If we have a 1997 example, let's have it.

Plus, there have been many years of HTML and JS development since 1997.

John