[x3d-public] Priorities

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:33:17 PDT 2020

The other thing I did for scripts was declare and initialize values for
fields. I don't think I initialize children yet.

Here is the code that does the initialization:

lets += "let "+this._cf.fields.nodes[ i ]._vf.name+" =
"+this._cf.fields.nodes[ i ]._vf[this._cf.fields.nodes[ i ]._vf.name]+";\n";

Suggestions welcome!

John