[x3d-public] X3D classic highlight and snippets for VSCode

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 05:41:18 PDT 2020

Kagamma (Trung Le) has just posted on Castle Game Engine forum something
that I think may be interesting to the general X3D crowd:

Extension for Visual Studio Code to edit X3D files in classic (VRML)
encoding. Visual Studio Code is https://code.visualstudio.com/ , an
open-source cross-platform IDE from Microsoft, not to be confused with
Visual Studio.

See this forum thread for details and GIFs!

https://forum.castle-engine.io/t/x3d-classic-highlight-and-snippets-for-vscode/223

If you have any questions and comments, please comment on our forum thread,
so that we keep discussion in one place :)

Regards,
Michalis