[x3d-public] results from x3d.py and open-dis-python

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 01:46:58 PST 2021

  I'm trying to get DIS working from the x3d.py and x3d resource
sexamples, BaseballBackspin.py:

What the below (from BaseballBackspin.py) means to me is that this
Transform is a receiver.   So I need a sender, I guess.

EspduTransform(address='127.0.0.1',marking='Baseball',networkMode='networkReader',port=3001,siteID=3,writeInterval=0,

Looking through the open-dis-python, I see:

$ python3 examples/dis_sender.py

And I'm running the baseball example as:

$ python3 ~/Downloads/BaseballBackspin.py

but neither of them wait or retry?

I got the open-dis-python examples an tests to work