[x3d-public] heads up--DIS

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Fri Jan 22 00:13:49 PST 2021

Hi John,

I have had problems with some missing certificate extensions, but I'm confident the VPN will be ready by next week end.

My plans:
   - the server is a cheap minimum configuration -> restrictions will apply
   - I will restrict the VPN to 10 concurrent connections
   - if necessary, I can setup an online calendar to reserve test sessions / multicast IP addresses
   - you will receive your certificates and a small installations instructions
   - hopefully, by next Sunday, EoB, CET

KR
Christoph