[x3d-public] X3D and VRML for multiuser worlds

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:38:33 PST 2021

I am now prepared to have a "client" of your UDP DIS server at
hoststar.at.  I need things like address and port, per X3D PDU nodes.

If there is ssh information for reaching your server network, let me
know.  This is my preferred method.  I do not believe I need special
permission except for perhaps a new user account.

I've never really used a VPN, and will probably need instructions.  My
experience with VPN varies "not very useful" and "OMG, my friends are
going to steal my files."

John