[x3d-public] Fw: Tiny VPN for Use by Web3D Community (max. 10 connections at a time)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:27:30 PST 2021

We can meet at 11am CST.

I hope to have something in Xj3D by that time.   We can plan possible
enhancements to X_ITE (so that X_ITE nodes can become DIS senders and
receivers). I haven't solved how to do SO_REUSEADDR or SO_REUSEPORT in
JavaScript yet, and especially on a browser, although browsers use QUIC
these days.  It could be that HTTP or HTTPS over QUIC would be
sufficient to carry ALP.  I guess a lot of sites are doing video over
HTTP (HTTPS?) these days.

John