[x3d-public] HAnim layout problem

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Jan 30 11:05:17 PST 2021

Webmaster: please use the attached file to replace published specification file

https://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19774/V2.0/Architecture/concepts.html#TheFeet

The problem was that a (table> element for "Table 4.3 — LOA‑4 hand Joint object names" had incorrect alignment.

* align="left"

changed to

* align="center"

https://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view.php?id=1338

> (Am guessing we missed this during prior document review because it was offscreen on the far-right margin.)
>
> Dick, first correction: please advise how we can resolve this layout issue which relates to whitespace, not prose.
> [...]

Thanks for discussion of this whitespace/layout on this week's editor call Dick.  Request you follow up with ISO to ensure their version is OK.