[x3d-public] Where have all the flowers gone? John status.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 00:19:56 PDT 2021

Holger, anyone:

Can you address the console warnings and errors in:

https://coderextreme.net/flower/index.xhtml

Here are some of the warnings:

WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.
x_ite.min.js:17:25560
WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.
x_ite.min.js:17:25594
WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.
x_ite.min.js:17:25645
WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.
x_ite.min.js:26:24563
WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.
x_ite.min.js:26:24597
WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.
x_ite.min.js:26:24642
WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.
x_ite.min.js:26:24696
WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.
x_ite.min.js:26:24764
WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.
x_ite.min.js:26:25193
WebGL warning: uniform setter: No active linked Program.

Also:

Cookie “__gads” will be soon treated as cross-site cookie against
“https://code.create3000.de/x_ite/latest/dist/x_ite.min.js” because the
scheme does not match. x_ite.min.js
Cookie “_ga” will be soon treated as cross-site cookie against
“https://code.create3000.de/x_ite/latest/dist/x_ite.min.js” because the
scheme does not match. x_ite.min.js
Cookie “_gid” will be soon treated as cross-site cookie against
“https://code.create3000.de/x_ite/latest/dist/x_ite.min.js” because the
scheme does not match.

(more of the above from other scripts)

Then one error:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: https://coderextreme.net/flower/index.xhtml
Line Number 1, Column 1:

I'm puzzled, but things appear to be working.

The additional index.xhtml is the only difference from what was in your
flower.zip, Holger.

My guess is I should create a local copy of x_ite.min.js

Thanks,

John