[x3d-public] glTF Asset Auditing (validation++)

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Tue Apr 4 10:29:28 PDT 2023

The rules and limits are declarative. They are specified in the profile
file. You can edit/create a profile by following the directions in
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/gltf-asset-auditor/issues/1.

Once the rules are specified, the process for checking the model against
the model is procedural. The code is written in TypeScript and is
available from https://github.com/KhronosGroup/gltf-asset-auditor with
an Apache 2.0 license.

Leonard Daly

On 4/3/2023 6:58 PM, John Carlson wrote:
> https://www.khronos.org/blog/khronos-gltf-asset-auditor
>
> It would be nice to know if rules for auditing are declarative or more
> procedural.
>
> I’m hoping someone familiar with glTF can report on this tool.

*Leonard Daly*
3D Systems Engineering