[x3d-public] Fwd: HAnim for Java needs work?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 04:58:05 PDT 2023

Forwarded without attachments. I'm afraid that X3D validator and X3D-Edit
would have a hay day with this, since Java does.

I found this in X3D tooltips under HAnimSite name:

https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/HAnim2NameHAnim1AliasTables.txt

It's helpful.  How do I construct this and put it in Java code? How do I
tell which Feature Points go with which HAnimJoints or HAnimSegments.

Ah, I just found "parent" in X3DUOM.  I guess I'll have to include X3DUOM
in my skeleton construction code.

Thanks!

John