[x3d-public] JSON to DOM inquiry (for XML schema)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 07:19:45 PST 2023

Don, many thanks for work you’ve already done.  At this point, I’d just
like help with DOM validation with XML Schema, no JSON required.
Specifically, I am looking for help with Java-based validation.

I do not have a lot of time either, use of my hands on a keyboard is
counter-indicated.  I am starting to work on strengthening.

Obviously, this looks non-X3D specific, so I will probably post to Stack
Overflow or that which must not be named.

John