[x3d-public] HAnim Schematron output sampled

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Jan 27 19:02:28 PST 2023

Thanks for discussion Joe, really helpful.  We definitely have had some mixed signals here.

Summary of changes we applied to HAnim schema relationships:

a.	Joint vl5 has parent humanoid_root
b.	Joint l_sternoclavicular has parent vt1
c.	Joint r_sternoclavicular has parent vt1

I will work on updating these corrections into all the tools accordingly – X3DUOM, X3D Schematron, X3DJSAIL Java, X3DPSAIL Python, and X3D-Edit..

Thanks too for fixing multiple models together.

Awesome work, sincere thanks, take care.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman