[x3d-public] I'm thinking of providing a bug bounty in X3DJSONLD

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 03:15:43 PDT 2023

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/issues/16

Name your price range, and which versions of X3DJSONLD you would modify
(listed in the issue).

Larger figures may have to wait until December.

It's highly likely I am forced into retirement from the keyboard.

Don already has some success adding the Metadata with X3dTo*.xslt:

So it definitely is doable!

src/main/java/net/x3djsonld/data/HelloWorldProgramOutput.java:
.addMetadata(new MetadataSet().setName("topLevelSceneMetadata"))

src/main/node/net/x3djsonld/data/HelloWorldProgramOutput.js:
.addMetadata((new autoclass.MetadataSet()).setName("topLevelSceneMetadata"))

src/main/python/net/x3djsonld/data/HelloWorldProgramOutput.py:
MetadataSet(name='topLevelSceneMetadata'),