[x3d-public] JinLOA4.x3d, Blender, ChatGPT work

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 4 20:40:34 PDT 2023

Okay!   I got *an* armature/skeleton loaded into bpy.data.objects in
blender, using the shift+a (add?) keystroke in Blender, I don't have the
link now.  There are some menus that pop up, select Armature on 1 or 2.   I
believe that adds an empty armature (one empty bone).  Does anyone have a
.blend file with an HAnim skeleton/armature in it?

All I'm trying to do is move a skeleton to the origin between its feet at
this point, for any skeleton.

If no one has suggestions soon, I will move back to doing this in
JavaScript/JSON HAnim, which may not be quite as useful.   I will look at
X3D-Edit next.

Long term, I want to use something like a humanoid tied to
mocap/BVH/TeslaSuit.

Thanks!

John