[x3d-public] XSLT solution idea for HAnimHumanoid joints, skeleton field order output

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 16:22:15 PDT 2023

XSLT solution idea for HAnimHumanoid joints and skeleton fields order
output from x3d.py, below.  For the stylesheet that generates x3d.py

Loop first time through HAnimHumanoid fields, only printing out skeleton
field.

Loop second time through fields, printing rest of fields, not skeleton
field.

I’m hoping only HAnimHumanoid has skeleton, but I think it should still
work, just slower than one loop.

Any suggestions besides this? I don’t have exact code, but I hope to
implement this for a Blender plugin tonight.  I’m tired of reordering
x3d.py output.

Are there any other nodes which require specific ordering while I’m working
on this?

I’m still thinking about generating python from x3d.py, but I need encoding
input first.  Anyone want to work on that?  Hopefully it will be extremely
useful for Blender plugin.

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/python/jsontoscene.py