[x3d-public] XSLT solution idea for HAnimHumanoid joints, skeleton field order output

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:42:57 PDT 2023

I found it easier in the short term to sort the fields in descending order
of ascending order, so skeleton comes before joints.  I didn't see a way to
sort differently, but maybe I could do a sort including skeleton and then a
sort excluding skeleton?

I was able to bring up X3DV without an issue in view3dscene.   X3D XML
still has issues with containerFields.  See below.

tovrmlx3d: Warning: X3D: Unknown X3D field name (indicated by
containerField value) "children" by node "HAnimJoint" inside node
"HAnimHumanoid"
tovrmlx3d: Warning: X3D: Unknown X3D field name (indicated by
containerField value) "children" by node "HAnimMotion" inside node
"HAnimHumanoid"

"children" should be "skeleton", "joints" or "motions" for HAnimJoints or
HAnimMotions (that's not clear, but oh well.  If someone wants to discuss
automatically overriding certain containerFields in XML, I'm game.  I've
faced the issue many times.

x3d-tidy does not report these, but does have an issue with meta copyright
content missing (it's intentionally blank)