[x3d-public] Python authoring/mesh editing

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 23:03:29 PST 2024

I’m thinking of porting my multiuser Java/JOGAMP mesh/line
editing/authoring system to something compatible with current Python
(3.12?) and Vulkan or WebGPU compatible.  X3D import/export would be a
bonus!

Right now pyOCCT, pythonocc and OCP are candidates, but I have no clue how
they handle my use case.

I wil probably choose random colors for the vertices, so color editing is
not currently required.  I want to create points, segments, triangles,
quadrilaterals and more general polygons.

Thanks any for feedback!