[x3d-public] First cut at X3DUOM to X3DJSON schema mapping

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 00:22:26 PST 2024

Don,

Here's a first (second) cut at a X3DUOM to X3DJSON schema mapping.

I finally settled on a kind of approach, taking pieces of the X3DUOM and
comparable pieces from X3DJSON schema and putting them next to each other,
but final results are still up in the air. Now's your chance for some
feedback.  I already know I need to handle SFNode and MFNode, -children and
-childStatemetns, basically anything in JSON with a leading dash.

View on the web/download

X3DJSONLD/src/main/python/index.html at master · coderextreme/X3DJSONLD
(github.com)
<https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/python/index.html>

Here's the mapping python.

X3DJSONLD/src/main/python/schemamapping.py at master ·
coderextreme/X3DJSONLD (github.com)
<https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/python/schemamapping.py>

If you run it, be aware that it reads schema as a file, and X3DUOM on
standard input.

Thanks, I'm not done yet.