[x3d-public] First cut at X3DUOM to X3DJSON schema mapping

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 20:24:44 PST 2024

On Sat, Mar 9, 2024 at 2:22 AM John Carlson <yottzumm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Don,

Here's a second  (third) cut at a X3DUOM to

X3DJSON schema mapping.

-children,  -childStatements, MFNode and SFNode still need to be handled

You can change the X3DUOM and X3DJSON schema locations.  I can make them
more obvious. Searching for “open” may find the locations. Or look for file
system names.

index.html has not been pushed, probably something to do when blank rows
are gone.

Mapping goes to standard output.

This version includes field and array mapping.