Web3D Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is drawn from the Membership through a mix of seats allocated to Directing Members and membership elections. The Board typically teleconferences monthly and makes strategic decisions.
Current Board of Directors - 2010
- Dr. Don Brutzman, PhD., Naval Postgraduate School. Directing Member
- Dr. Nicholas Polys, PhD., Virginia Tech. President
- Dr. Michael Aratow, MD, FACEP. co-Vice-President
- Mr. Peter Schickel, Bitmanagement. co-Vice-President
- Dr. Johannes Behr, PhD., Fraunhofer Institute
- Mr. Mike McCann, MBARI
- Mr. Christophe Mouton, EDF
- Mr. Leonard Daly, Daly Realism
- Ms. Anita Havele, Executive Director
- Dr. Richard F. Puk, Ph.D., ISO Standards - ex officio
Contact the board through the Executive Directory (Anita Havele): Executive.Director AT web3d DOT org.
For more information about the Web3D Board of Directors (BoD) elections and responsibilities, please see our By-Laws.
- News & Events
- About Web3D
- Work Groups
- Member Area