[X3D-Public] MovieTexture not displayed!

Joe Lewis jlewis at suitefactory.com
Mon Nov 3 07:59:02 PST 2014

Here is my issue. When I browser to the following link my browser displays
everything correctly. (Firefox 34.3)!

http://doc.x3dom.org/tutorials/basics/imagesMovies/

When I copy the source file locally and try to display it from my PC I see
the Image displayed correctly on its Cube(<Box/>) but the Movie as displayed
on its Cube(<Box/> is black even though I can hear the sound. I tried an
experiment and copied the source file to my Website in a sub-folder and when
I browse to it I got the same results with the black Cube(<Box/>) with
sound.

Any Suggestions?

Joe Lewis