[x3d-public] Specs Change Process

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jan 14 10:27:16 PST 2019

Excellent summary of key activities needed to achieve success.

The consortium also has built, reviewed and approved both general guidance and detailed lists of what to do.

	Recommended Standards
	http://www.web3d.org/standards

	Web3D Consortium Standards Strategy
	http://www.web3d.org/strategy

	Web3D Consortium Standards Adoption Process
	http://www.web3d.org/standards/adoption-process

Of note is that we also have to follow detailed ISO rules for document preparation, so there is a lot of care and work involved in X3D Working Group efforts.

I've copied the Web3D Communications Team so that they are aware of your great summary.  Thanks.