[x3d-public] Today's Web3d call - following up on glTF geometry in next X3D call

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:10:05 PST 2019

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) <brutzman at nps.edu> wrote:
> Hoping we can continue working on glTF geometry in X3D v4 this Friday, if you are available?

Yes, I will be this Friday on web3d call :)

Although I do not have any new developments to share, but I'll be
happy to discuss anything or answer any questions.

P.S. The Castle Game Engine will support glTF animations (converting
them to X3D Transform animations) in February, thanks to a sponsorship
from one company (details will be announced at some point later in
2019) :) For start, this is only about animating Transforms (not
skin), to animate shapes and camera.

Regards,
Michalis