[x3d-public] Please instruct me what I should be to catchupwithyouRe:X3D/XSeenPython API (PyX3D or X3DPy)

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Jun 12 19:08:10 PDT 2019

Thanks Masaki, very helpful.

Yes we require UTF-8 support as default in all X3D models, regardless of file format or programming language.

If you can send me (or simply attach in email) your modified build.xml I can incorporate the necessary UTF-8 additions.

Domo arigato!  どうもありがとう

p.s. Japan is not yet represented here:

http://x3dgraphics.com/examples/X3dForAdvancedModeling/HelloWorldScenes/