[x3d-public] X3D minutes 4 DEC 2020: resolving X3D4 endgame issues

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Dec 5 15:12:22 PST 2020

On 12/5/2020 3:03 PM, John Carlson wrote:
> I would be most satisfied if someone could do this image with standard X3D lighting (I believe this was done with NVidia’s 9.52 or 9.51 SDK HDR sample).
>
> John

John, can you please resend your followup with a smaller image attachment?  Or perhaps a url link.  1.2MB is too big for the mailer, it has a limit in order to thwart Denial of Service attachment attacks by spammers.

Looking at your image, suggest 400x600 size (under a few hundred KB) or somesuch is probably plenty to convey what the image is about.