[x3d-public] looking for HTML5 DOM SVG X3D bouncing-ball "Rosetta Stone" demos by Roy Walmsley

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Dec 12 16:43:31 PST 2020

Hi Andreas.  Am trying to track down Roy Walmsley's bouncing-ball "Rosetta Stone" demos showing HTML5 DOM SVG X3D interoperation.

A few links appear below (thanks Vince).  According to our YouTube video, these were once on your rawgit site...  wondering if you might still have them somewhere?

TIA for all help.

[1] X3DOM Cobweb Event-Passing Demos: HTML5 DOM SVG X3D
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md5oozTTw7M

Prior email threads:

[2] [x3d-public] HTML5/DOM/SVG/X3D v4 demos using X3DOM and Cobweb
     (was [x3d] Collection of responses from Andreas Plesch re Integration Examples)
     http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2016-November/005612.html

[3] Subject: Re: [x3d] [x3d-public] X3D meeting minutes 22 FEB 2019: X3D v4 Development status categories
     http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2019-March/010215.html