[x3d-public] missing textureProperties field in ComposedCubeMapTexture, elsewhere?

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 02:09:40 PST 2020

Indeed, textureProperties should be added to ComposedCubeMapTexture.
(Looking at CGE implementation, we support it already.) This is not
really related to PBR or my other changes,
"ComposedCubeMapTexture.textureProperties" always made sense in X3D
3.x too, it specifies e.g. filtering.

Actually it should be added to the ancestor, X3DEnvironmentTextureNode.

Actually it should be added to the higher ancestor, X3DSingleTextureNode :)

So we just found another advantage of having abstract
X3DSingleTextureNode. Everything descending from X3DSingleTextureNode
(which means: all textures except MultiTexture) deserves a
textureProperties field.

Regards,
Michalis