[x3d-public] X3D agenda 16 July 2020: X3D4 draft specification preparation

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:30:30 PDT 2020

1. About Layout component:We had a discussion on X3D public in 2019,
"Removal of Layout component in X3D v4" ,
http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2019-October/011328.html .
Basically, X_ITE and Titania implement and actually use them -- which seems
like a good argument for keeping it.

2. https://www.web3d.org/x3dv4-highlights already has a PBR summary :)
Based on my prose, and looks OK to me.

P.S. I'll look into Tidy warnings on shape.html today.

Michalis