[x3d-public] blast from past: hiperia3d blog interview, demo of Kambi VRML Game Engine

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 20:44:01 PDT 2021

> After reading this, I was encouraged to try to update “multi-user” on the
> web.   I have tried to do 3D multiuser.

Here are my repositories:

https://github.com/coderextreme/pc.multiplayer
Chase game around the globe, chat, and simple card interactivity.

https://github.com/coderextreme/jsondemons

Meteor based multiuser 3D graph editor with X3DOM.

So my main goal in all of this is to support transactional multi requests.
  That is, support sending different requests to several or thousands of
servers at the same time, perhaps ala Bitcoin.   Indeed, we might use
Bitcoin to model the multiuser web.

What would it take to create a standardized Bitcoin-like system for
animation?