[x3d-public] X3D agenda 30 APR 2021: Mantis issues triage

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Apr 29 11:52:58 PDT 2021

Dick and I have plowed through a ton of long-untouched issues in Mantis, accepting most as resolvable editorial comments for the X3D4 ballot.

We have at least 70 more "assigned" issues to go, performing this triage on each.  They go quickly but require close attention.  There are also many "accepted" issues of lesser importance/resolvability.

The end is nigh... deadline for ISO submission is Wednesday 5 May.

Our plan is to spend about 2 hours Friday on this triage, regular time.  We do not guarantee complete review of all issues but will continue doing our best.  Additional participation is welcome.

Endgame for ISO ballot submission from Web3D Consortium:
- Friday 30 APR,  10-1200 pacific: triage
- Monday 3 May, 13-1500 pacific: document preparation
- Tuesday 4 May, 10-1100 pacific: final review and submission

So, if you have a favorite or critical issue, let us know.

* https://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics, data  http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman