[x3d-public] X3D meeting Friday 10 DEC, opportunities for engagement - note earlier time 09-1000 pacific

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:07:14 PST 2021

The X3D Working Group will meet one hour earlier this week, 09-1000 pacific.

We are looking back at 2021 and ahead at 2022.  As confirmed by recent again-stellar Web3D Conference, many opportunities for influence and leadership are available.

Might I be permitted to point out that throughout our long and productive history, all significant progress has come from the important work of engaged individuals.  You are hereby invited to join that incredibly talented group!

We will be reviewing these many opportunities and preparing an summary for the community.  Everyone is welcome to join our call tomorrow, and further think about their goals in 2022.

  *   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81634670698?pwd=a1VPeU5tN01rc21Oa3hScUlHK0Rxdz09
  *   https://zoom.us/j/148206572  Password 483805
  *   https://www.web3d.org/member/teleconference-information

Have fun with X3D!   8)

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman