[x3d-public] X3dToJson.xslt??? MFStrings as strings instead of array of strings.

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Dec 10 11:33:18 PST 2021

Thanks for scrutiny but not clear what you want John.  MFString array entries are quoted so either looks legal to me.  Not sure what is preferred.

Is there something else you want?  Saying what seems correct and providing example would help.

Rephrase:  the usual questions.  What is wrong?  What would correct solution look like?  How would you test that?

p.s. PrototypeExpander is unfinished work.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman