[x3d-public] JinLOA4's. Alert errors

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Dec 24 09:28:13 PST 2021

Version control JinLOA4.x3d validates correctly in all tests, including XML Spy and X3D Validator.  A number of warnings in current X3D Validator will get cleaned up as recent refinements get deployed.

Direct inspection immediately shows that X3DUOM supports class, style and id attributes for X3D elements to that they can be checked as compliant in support of X3D Architecture Annex L, HTML Authoring Guidelines.

Most of your questions can be found by looking at source or documentation.

Not perceiving any need for new technologies, we are refining and confirming what we have.  Good luck out there John.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman