[x3d-public] HAnim, X3dToPython.xslt X3dToJson.xslt Upgrade X3DUOM? HAnimHumanoid explained, problem identified, corrections applied

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 19:23:18 PST 2021

Yes, studying quantum computational math.  Most of it is similar to
familiar linear algebra which is very helpful in understanding!   What is
added to matrix math is tensor products!

YouTube:  “Quantum Computing for Computer Scientists” — Microsoft Research
3 years ago, 1.3M views!

Maybe there will be some kind of quantum rendering in the future!   Imagine
4K prime factoring!

Fun!

Oh, on stiffness and Python tuples and lists…don’t forget the type
converting functions tuple() and list().  Very helpful!

It seems like you’re saying slow down, but we need it by the end of the
week.   I have a physical on January 5th or 6th which will likely determine
suitability for surgery.   I’m thinking I want to be more physically
active.   I will wait for the deployment of either x3d.py or X3DJSAIL
before attempting anything else.

It looks like you’ve moved several fields into the interface?

I am glad you are finding that my suggestions may have merit.   Please take
all the time you want to pursue this, but realize I may be on the hammock
for six weeks starting in mid-January if things go as expected.

I am also hoping I can get Joe to a point where he has a good LOA4
humanoid, and these discussions are important.

John