[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL release: log4j update, Blender 3.0 compatibility

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 00:21:29 PST 2021

In hopes of identifying why the X3DJSAIL jar didn't get created in my
file tree (there are some from Dec 24th), I pursued the following ant
commands.

$ ant BuildX3dUnifiedObjectModel.saxon.v4.0

$ ant BuildX3dUnifiedObjectModel.saxon.all

followed by

$ ant create.X3DJSAIL

The latter command bombed out.  I am a bit nervous about experimenting
with various ant targets.

I will attempt to download the X3DJSAIL 4.0 full jar from the website.