[x3d-public] DISWebGateway

GL info at 3dnetproductions.com
Tue Feb 23 04:29:50 PST 2021

Gestures are a big part of it yes, but let's not forget about coordinates and orientation. The NetworkSensor should probably include many other fields related to userid, password, login, logout and several others of that nature. Also not just for avatars but for moving objects as well (doors, cars, chairs, cups, etc). GL