[x3d-public] Fluid encoding of X3D

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun May 30 23:33:33 PDT 2021

I was thinking more about including fluid in the grammar of the encoding,
not unlike sign language, and how to validate streams.   Perhaps something
for accessibility.   Remember Helen Keller remembering how to say water by
feeling the sign and the water.

How we might do this is probably worthy of some discussion.

There is ISWA for signing.

John