[x3d-public] X3D Validator update: support for X3DOM and X_ITE pages

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:09:52 PST 2021

Don’t forget the extra checks that X3D JSON schema will do when properly
deployed, including check for @USE without other attributes, @geoSystem
checks and probably others I can’t recall.

I need to be informed if any HTML tags or attributes “sneak” into JSON, of
course.

It would be helpful if I could run the validator from the command line, but
perhaps that’s not in the cards.

My first suggestion would be to test HAnim files.

John