[x3d-public] X3D minutes 19 NOV 2022: Web3D 2021 Conference products, rejuvenate 2 working groups, XML planned updates, X3D Python revisions

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 20:11:45 PST 2021

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 12:59 PM Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) <
brutzman at nps.edu> wrote:

>    1. Utilization of standard Python library for JSON input, and print
>       statements for JSON output, is likely to be added.  John Carlson will post
>       examples.

I’m confused as to what examples to provide?  I can provide JSON files for
JSON input.  I can regenerate examples from the sourceforge project, using
X3dToJson.xslt.  All my local JSON examples are in
https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD … src/main/data already.  I can
also regen from my local XML to JSON script if necessary.

I’ve been tripping over my desktop because the mouse gets captured, strange
pastes, using terminals without scrolling, and can’t  boot into desktop.
I have bleeding edge Kubuntu I guess.   I won’t tell how I workaround this
unless someone is having similar issues.

If someone knows which package alacritty is in,    I may try that.
Probably I’ll looks for tutorial on  alacritty.