[x3d-public] renewed development of X3D JSON support

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:30:58 PDT 2021

Don, hoping you can start working on Java solutions, so far I’ve worked on
JavaScript and python.   Everit is broken and I haven’t tried working on
other Java packages .   Your generated schemas do not play well with Ajv.
All examples are broken.   I have achieved pretty good results with my X3D
JSON Schema in non-strict mode in JavaScript, but a solution for the web is
required.   I have forgotten my python results, I switched validation
packages in Python.   I have a test.py in
 X3DJSONLD/src/main/python/test.py.

My carpal tunnel flared up to the worst level ever.